Ethiopia Reads Drawstring bag
Seattle area Friends of Ethiopia Reads will be hosting the 2nd run/walk event in Seattle, WA on Sep 17, 2022. The event is designed to raise awareness and much-needed funds for Ethiopia Reads’ work and show our solidarity and support for the cause of children’s literacy in Ethiopia.
All proceeds will go to the Ethiopia Reads initiative to help distribute free books to children in Ethiopia through their network of libraries.
Get your event day t-shirts and swags here and support the cause.
Combine your love for vibrant prints and a sporty style with a cool drawstring bag. It's a must-have gym essential that can be worn as a backpack with drawstring closure at top, and narrow, contrasting shoulder straps.
• 100% spun polyester
• One size: 15″ × 17″ (38.1 cm × 43.2 cm)
• Fabric weight: 6.61 oz/yd² (224 g/m²)
• Maximum weight limit: 33 lbs (15 kg)
• Twin cotton handles
• Drawstring closure
• Blank product components in the US sourced from China
• Blank product components in the EU sourced from China and the EU